Discover the green philosophy of our hotel!
The Hotel Piemontese joins the LifeGate “Stay for the Planet” project with Best Western Italia, engaging in the sustainable management of its business by monitoring consumption, implementing energy efficiency actions and reducing its environmental impact through virtuous behavior.
Best Western Hotel Piemontese, 4-star in Bergamo, engages daily in a sustainable management of the activity through the use of:
- elettronic keys to avoid waist during the absence of the host
- energy saving bulbs as an alternative to common ones
- systems and activities for monitoring water and energy consumption
- containers for the recycling of waste
- ecologic detergents
- buffet breakfast with local typical and zero-kilometers products
- thermo-insulated walls in the rooms
- wooden windows with double glazing and an inner tube for thermal and acoustic insulation
- correct boiler management system connected to the city's heating system